Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Walk Down Contest Memory Lane

So for those of you who follow my Facebook page this is nothing new but they are some of my favorites so I thought I would share them here. A little over a year ago with the encouragement of my bestie I entered my first Facebook makeup contest and I was officially addicted. I found myself entering every single contest no matter what the theme was. It was such a great way for me to meet some truly amazing people but to also really push myself as an artist. Plus with all of the prize packages that I started receiving checking the mail had never been so fun. Sadly I find myself rarely having the time to enter anything these days but they are still fun to look back on.

Sugarpill Inspired
Angels vs. Demons
Pink & Black Hello Kitty
Disney Princess (Snow White)
Music Icon (Lady Gaga)
Masquerade Ball
Masquerade Ball
American Flag
Masquerade Ball
Dramatic Peacock
Drag Queen
Recreate Marylin Monroe Zombie Tattoo
Chaos
Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment