Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kiss & Makeup Necklace


I am so excited about this, I have officially become a walking Kiss & Makeup advertizement! A couple of months ago I decided that I could not live without a Kiss & Makeup necklace. I started my search by looking on Etsy for someone who could create a custom laser cut acrylic necklace for me. I sent a message to Essem Designs and got a super quick response from her that made me feel like she was just as excited as I was. We emailed back and forth a couple of times about the look that I wanted and I told her that I trusted her to create something amazing for me. When I received it in the mail I was even happier with it than I ever imagined I could be. It was so glittery and she had even used a kiss mark in the design. Overall great packaging and great product.  
Check out her Facebook Page and her EtsyStore. I highly recommend her!


Want your own custom necklace? For the rest of July use code XMASJULY25 in her online shop for 25% off EVERYTHING <3

1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous! The necklace looks great on you! I'm so glad I was able to make something special for you :)

    XO, SM

    ReplyDelete