Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome ...



Starting a blog is something that I have thought about doing forever. Now that I am actually doing it I have discovered that I had been putting it off because I was not really sure where to start. I am still not really sure so I am just going to introduce myself and go from there, haha.


I am Courtney, I have always had a serious love for makeup and beauty products so naturally after high school I went to beauty college to become an esthetician.  My days there were spent with me getting my hair done every chance that I could (My hair had gone from long, natural dark brown to a way too short pixi cut with blonde and red chunky high lights in less than two months) and playing with makeup all day long. It was safe to say that facials and waxing were not for me and that I needed to follow the path of makeup. For my birthday that year my parents bought me The Fred Segal Professional Makeup Artist Kit and Kiss & Makeup was born.  I jumped head first into bridal makeup and within months was even voted “Best Makeup Artist in Sacramento” by KCRA A-list. Fast forward ten years later and here I am still doing makeup and loving every minute of it.

Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoy this blog. Please feel free to ask me any questions or let me know anything that you would like me to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment